Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Long Overdue Update!

Hey all! I am on day 2, at home with the family; a brief time back in Virginia to pack up the last of my stuff and get Mitch ready for his first cross country trip. Dad, Mitch, and I are headed Thursday back to Fort Wayne, to fill up my newly acquired apartment with dishes, a few pieces of furniture, and the like.

I love coming home. The wordless greeting of my usual overly chatty three year old nephew who merely runs and leaps into my arms when he sees me.  The endless supply of coffee and nightly family dinners.

Saint Joseph is going really well.  I'm slowly getting acquainted with Fort Wayne, spending most of my time getting to know the numerous praise teams and members at the church.

God is incredibly good to us.  I am reminded of that truth everyday as things fall into place and I settle into this new place, new people, new season.

More updates and stories to come...:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment