Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sweetwater

 I wish my brain could hold audio and technical knowledge.  But it's like there's an escape valve inside of me. I can watch, listen, even repeat, but as soon as something comes along and my attention is diverted....bam! It's gone.  I took advantage of a sound training event for worship leaders down at a little place called Sweetwater a couple of weeks ago.  We ate pizza, listened to 33 miles (love me some acoustic guitar and vocals!), and then got some scoop on ways to improve church sound.
 And what I really loved was the behind the scenes tour I got from a couple of friends after the seminar.  The warehouse is GIGANTIC and I finally hit some golf balls on the indoor putting green.  I most appreciated seeing my friend's photography room, where they can shoot multiple pics of upwards of 140 guitars in a day! Crazy!
Sweetwater is a definite perk to Fort Wayne.... and I do enjoy eating lunch in their cafeteria!

No comments:

Post a Comment