Friday, May 25, 2012

Crystal Got Married!!!!

So my pessimistic post out of the way, not ALL of my vacation in Colorado was awful, I would say there were a beautiful 8-10 hours that I spent in the company of friends and vicodin....which really helped tremendously in allowing me to relax and ignore the pain.
I always like to say that things just "work out" in Colorado. A post to facebook last week led to knowledge that my dear friend Darci would also be in the Springs!!! And was available to be my date, aka ride, to the wedding!!! So I stole her away from her fiance....thanks Brodie! and we had a day of beautiful weather, a gorgeous bride, and food and company aplenty!

Crystal was an absolutely gorgeous bride.  She even had the pleasure of riding down to the gazebo in a horse drawn carriage.  They wrote their own vows (audible sigh of romantic envy) and it was a perfect celebration for such a lovely couple. 

I couldn't pass up sharing this awesome couple, walker and umbrella included!!!!

I think back to meeting Crystal.  How I sat down next to her at a New Life informational event and said, "Can I sit here? Name's Amy...what's yours?"  After the event ended, I'm pretty sure I said something to the extent of, "Can we be friends?" To which Crystal smiled and said, "Hey, you should come to a coffeehouse this Saturday. My friend is playing music."  That led to this. I don't know of anything that we have done that could be considered dull!

I miss these ladies dearly.  They are love.ly.

A fun look back at some adventures Crystal and I went on:
Bishop's Castle
Frozen Dead Guy Days
Salt Lake City
Hanging Out in Old Colorado City

No comments:

Post a Comment