Saturday, May 26, 2012

Little Sickie Me

So turns out that little infection was an abscessed tooth.....whew that was a close one.  Let's not even talk about how bad an infection in a tooth can get before it is often treated. I am thankful that mine went down as it did, even if it ruined most of my plans for kicking back and relaxing.

I got back from the Springs and promptly went to the dentist next morning at 7 am.  I have since had a root canal in that tooth and even though I am sore and not back up to my normally talkative ways, the pain is nothing like what it was over the weekend. I actually slept 7 straight hours last night...a far cry from the 3 or 4 the past few nights.  And it's been quite delightful to be back in my own bed, Mitch excited that I'm spending most of the day in bed.  He doesn't understand why....but he's not questioning it....:o)

I'm way too excited about being able to chew again, and I look forward to having some energy back....how often we rush the healing process, not listening to what our bodies need.  Mine has been demanding many redbox movies and kraft mac 'n cheese. I'm inclined to indulge and relax.....at least until tomorrow....:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment